Monogrammed Ladies NEW ENGLANDER®
Love walking in the rain and going out to enjoy natural beauty when it's pouring? If you haven't been able to lately because of the harsh weather, you don't have to worry about that anymore! Our monogrammed ladies' new Englander is made for practical, cautious, and style-savvy women who love the rain more than anything in the world!
Our Englander is created with 100% polyurethane that is bonded to a woven backing and features taffeta nylon in the sleeves. The Englander is wind and waterproof and comes with heat-sealed seams to provide maximum weather protection.
The product is also lined with contrast color mesh in the body, front yoke, and the underarm vents to provide maximum airflow circulation. It also has an exposed zipper with a wind flap towards the inside, which helps in keeping the rain out.
Like all Lavington Design products, the monogrammed ladies New Englander are also made to be unique for each customer. They make sure that the monogram on each matches the customer's unique choices and preferences.
To ensure this, we encourage all our customers to send forward their choice of style, font, text, and up to two colors of preferences to help our team create a unique monogram that fits their personality and style the best.
Our Very Popular Monogrammed Ladies New Englander One of our best sellers.
Wind & Water Proof Perfect for the Women who love fashionable and Practical Rain Gear, add a Monogram for that little extra sophistication.
- 100% polyurethane bonded to a woven backing and taffeta nylon in sleeves (3.98 oz/yd2)
- Wind & waterproof with heat-sealed seams for weather protection
- Lined with contrast color mesh in body, front yoke, and underarm vents to allow for airflow circulation
- Exposed zipper with inside wind flap to keep rain out, covered zipper pockets and adjustable tabbed cuffs
- 3M™ reflective on front vent yoke and reflective stripe on the back
GARMENT CARE Do not machine wash. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Line dry away from heat. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Do not bleach
- Embroidery Details:
- Monogrammed on the left hand side of the jacket.