Personalized Gift Basket
How to make a personalized Candy Bouquet
Looking for a Great GIFT IDEA that's Unique and Priced Under $40
Here I will show you how to make one of Unique Monogrammed Tubs into a Awesome Candy Bouquet.
- Monogrammed Party Pail from Lavington Designs
- Tissue Paper -Dollar Store
- Swimming noodle-Dollar Store
- Skewers- Dollar store or Walmart
- Tape-Pretty much any place
- Mini Candy Bars -Walmart ( I like the 12 pack mini Bars $1.69 (my Walmart) this way Ican get 3-4 different types for the Price of a Bag of Mini that are all the same).
- Full size Candy Bars -With Candy bars costing around $1 a bar these days ( More the I am willing pay for a candy bar) I suggest Hershey Bars as you can find these for about $3.00 for a 6 pack. ALSO if you have a Albertson in your area keep a eye on their AD they have been having Hershey Bars 2 for $1 a with More Saving in store . ( Normally meaning $1.00 off coupons at the Register when you buy 4). Making them 25 Cents a BAR !! NOW THAT
I will Pay. (BUY EXTRA for your next basket).